Decision Criteria on Pursing a Funding Opportunity
- Is this opportunity aligned with your: Vision, Mission, Strategies, Actions, and Objectives?
- Are you eligible for the opportunity?
- Do you meet the priorities of the funder?
- Will the opportunity have a positive return on investment?
- Do we have the time to be involved in the program development process?
20% award probability x 400,000 grant award = 80,000 Expected Value
Grant writer costs 5,000 + your time costs 9,000 = 14,000 Cost
ROI of 571% = recommend pursuing
Do you have the capacity to manage the project successfully if you are awarded?
Can you sustain the effort?
- Requirements to include matching funds
- Administrative requirements
- Your ability to provide input and feedback
- Length of support
- Partner requirements
- Readiness and resources availability
- Other relevant decision making factors
Contact Us: Christopher Semler, 585-364-3439 or firstname.lastname@example.org