With experience we have learned that it isn’t just the quality of the grant writer that will determine your success. Developing a great program takes great ideas, and very involved customers who are willing to share and shape their ideas. Some elements of success include:
- A developed and evidence-based concept.
- Fit with funder’s criteria, requirements, and priorities.
- Data, document and measure your needs and your successes, perhaps as part of your strategic planning and implementation process.
- Organizations capacity and readiness.
- Involvement of project lead and organization.
- Feedback, input, and review.
- Grant writers ability to tell your story the way the funder wants to hear it.
Contact Us: Christopher Semler, 585-364-3439 or email@example.com